Shell Blanket - Crochet Blanket Pattern


If you're looking for an elegant looking throw blanket for your couch, this is the one! This blanket is simple yet intricate enough to impress house guests. I made this blanket to keep on my couch for decor, and it is still there to this day.


This blanket it made up of all simple stitches, mostly all double crochets. The pattern of them ends up looking a bit like sea shells. I'm a Florida girl, so it fit right in with my beachy house.

If you need help with how to do a double crochet, check out my Double Crochet Tutorial!

Here is a list of the stitches used in this blanket!

Chain Stitch

Double Crochet

Single Crochet

This blanket works pretty quickly. With the bulky yarn and double crochets, it goes by pretty quickly. I used Bernat Blanket yarn in Vanilla for this blanket. 

To purchase this yarn, click the link below!

Bernat Blanket Yarn in Vanilla: https://amzn.to/3QWgU3K (Amazon)


For a link to the downloadable PDF pattern, click here!

If you make this blanket, please upload a picture in the comments! I'd love to see your work!

Check out some of my other crochet patterns!

Crochet Ruffle Pillow Pattern

Easy Beginner Crochet Blanket Pattern

Oversized Striped Crochet Blanket Pattern

Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern

Terra Cotta Baby Blanket Pattern

Comments