Crochet Ribbed Ruffle Pillow

I absolutely love this little throw pillow!

It's super easy to make. It also doesn't take much time. I was finished with it in about a day. 

I ended up creating this little pillow with some leftover yarn I had. If you're anything like me, I end up hoarding leftover yarn from old projects. This particular yarn was from a blanket I made a friend. I had almost a full ball of yarn left. I did what anyone else (hopefully this isn't just me) would do with a leftover ball of yarn. I stuck it in a bin in my closet. 

It wasn't until I moved recently that I realized how much of a yarn hoarder I've become. I had 3 full totes of yarn. I decided to try to do something with this leftover yarn, and this pillow was born. 

I love the yarn that I used for this! I used Bernat blanket yarn. It is soft, easily washable, easy to work with, and comes in practically every color you could ever need. 

For the yarn that I used in this pattern, click the link below!

Bernat Blanket Yarn in Teal: https://amzn.to/3EkJrbS (Amazon)

This pillow also is a perfect gift to make for friends! It is a quick and easy project, making it ideal to make as a birthday or Christmas gift to friends. 

This pillow has become a fan favorite of the guests of my home. It is soft, fluffy, and ads a nice touch of color to my couch. 

Stitches Used:

Here is a list of the stitches used in creating this pillow!

Half Double Crochet Stitch

-Single Crochet Stitch

Chain Stitch


For a link to the downloadable PDF pattern, click here

Check out some of my other crochet patterns!

Shell Blanket - Crochet Blanket Pattern

Oversized Striped Crochet Blanket Pattern

Terra Cotta Baby Blanket Pattern

Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern


Comments