Crochet Pumpkin Pillow Pattern

I am obsessed with fall. So obsessed that I made this pumpkin in July. I can't get enough of fall. I have so many pumpkins in my house that it's basically a pumpkin patch. Naturally, I crochet a lot of pumpkins.

This crochet pumpkin makes a great little pillow for my couch. It is very soft and cozy, but also a great addition to fall decor. 

Yarn Used:

For this project, I used Bernat Blanket yarn in pumpkin spice.

For the yarn that I used in this pattern, click the link below!

Bernat Blanket Yarn in Pumpkin Spice: Click Here!


Stitches Used:

Here is a list of the stitches used in creating this pillow!

Half Double Crochet Stitch

Single Crochet Stitch

This pattern is quick and easy. I finished this pumpkin within a day. It only takes a few hours to make!


For a link to the downloadable PDF pattern, Click Here!

Check out some of my other crochet patterns!


Ruffle Pillow Crochet Pattern

Shell Blanket - Crochet Blanket Pattern

Oversized Striped Crochet Blanket Pattern

Terra Cotta Baby Blanket Pattern

Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern




Comments