Terra Cotta Baby Blanket Pattern

I'm so excited to share this terra cotta baby blanket pattern!

This yarn is a neutral color, so it is perfect for a baby boy or a baby girl. It also simple and minimal.

This blanket actually has a story behind it.

I made this blanket originally for one of my best friends. Her favorite color is orange. One day I randomly texted her and asked her if she'd want an orange baby blanket for her baby. She found out 2 days after I asked her that she was pregnant! I like to think that I prophesied her pregnancy with the orange yarn. Now she's due to have a little boy in September!

This blanket is overall very easy to make. Only basic stitches were used in the creation of this blanket. It is mostly made up of single and double crochets. Click the links below for instructions on how to do each stitch.

Stitches Used:


I used Bernat blanket yarn in pumpkin spice for this blanket. Bernat blanket yarn is my favorite yarn to use. It is very easy to work with, comes in practically every color, is very soft, and most importantly is machine washable and dryable.

To purchase this yarn, click the link below!
Bernat Blanket Yarn in Pumpkin Spice: https://amzn.to/3ECT9qd (Amazon)


To get the downloadable printable crochet pattern, click here

If you make this blanket, let me know how it turns out in the comments section below!

Check out some of my other crochet patterns!

If you're new to crocheting, check out some of my crochet tutorials!

Comments