Crochet Wave Blanket Pattern


I love this beachy blanket! I live by the beach, so naturally I have beachy decor in my house. How could I not? My favorite color is light blue, so much of my house is decorated with light blue. I originally made this blanket to be a runner on my bed. When it's folded, it really accents the wave like detail of the border of this blanket. This blanket has had a home on my bed, couch, chairs, and honestly anywhere in my house that needed a little bit more of a beachy vibe. 


This blanket is the perfect pattern for beginner crocheters. It is very simple and repetitive. It is mostly double crochets, which is an easy stitch for beginners to start out on. One perk about this blanket is that with it being mostly double crochets, it is significantly quicker to make than other beginner crochet blankets made of single crochets. Click the links below for instructions on how to do each stitch.

Stitches Used:


I used Bernat baby blanket yarn in seafoam and white for this blanket. Bernat blanket yarn is my favorite yarn to use. It is very easy to work with, comes in practically every color, is very soft, and most importantly is machine washable and dryable.

To purchase this yarn, click the link below!
Bernat Blanket Yarn in Seafoam: https://amzn.to/45NDIa0 (Amazon)
Bernat Blanket Yarn in White: https://amzn.to/3YUjNnD (Amazon)


To get the pdf downloadable printable crochet pattern, Click Here

If you make this blanket, let me know how it turns out in the comments section below!

Check out some of my other crochet patterns!

If you're new to crocheting, check out some of my crochet tutorials!

Comments