Pom Pom Pillow Crochet Pattern



This little throw pillow is such an awesome DIY!

It's super easy to make, quick to make, and the end result looks like something you'd find at Home Goods.

When I made this pillow, I was looking for an aesthetically pleasing pillow to live on my couch year round. I wanted something neutral colored that would go with everything. It needed to have enough flair to stand out though. I found the pom poms to be the perfect addition.

For the yarn that I used in this pattern, click the link below!

Let's Get Cozy I Like Big Yarn in Coconut Milk: https://amzn.to/3sOxnNp (Amazon)



This pillow also is a perfect gift to make for friends! It is a quick and easy project, making it ideal to make as a birthday or Christmas gift to friends. It is also a great housewarming gift. This pillow has become a fan favorite of the guests of my home. It will be a favorite of whoever receives it. 

Stitches Used:

Here is a list of the stitches used in creating this pillow!

Half Double Crochet Stitch

How to Make a Pom Pom



For a link to the downloadable PDF pattern, Click Here

Check out some of my other crochet patterns!

Ruffle Pillow Crochet Pattern

Shell Blanket - Crochet Blanket Pattern

Oversized Striped Crochet Blanket Pattern

Terra Cotta Baby Blanket Pattern

Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern


Comments