Easy Crochet Washcloth Pattern

This crochet washcloth has become one of my favorites.

One of my grandmother's friends has been crocheting me scrubbies for as long as I could remember. They were my favorite throughout my teenage years. I was determined to remake it, and this washcloth was born.

The yarn that I used for this is key to making a good washcloth. It has several different materials, making it soft, but also good for exfoliating. The yarn that I used is Lily Sugar & Cream Scrub off yarn in cream.

To purchase the yarn that I used for this pattern, click the link below!

Lily Sugar & Cream Scrub Off Yarn in Cream: https://amzn.to/3su4VA5 (Amazon)

The stitching in this blanket consists of mostly double crochets. It is a fairly easy, and a good project for beginner crocheters. The stitches I used are below. Click on the links for how to do each stitch.  

Stitches Used:


To get the pdf downloadable printable crochet pattern, Click Here

If you make this washcloth, let me know how it turns out in the comments section below!

Check out some of my other crochet patterns!

If you're new to crocheting, check out some of my crochet tutorials!

Comments